Tuesday 1 March 2011

Follow The Island Girl Blogger and WIN a Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Healthy, beautiful, smoother, clearer... the list goes on for what we want our skin to feel and look like. 
So do we go for surgery, turn to the beauty products or just opt for a balaclava and hide it when we having our bad days?

Personally, surgery such as botox is not on my "wish list" (right now) only being 21, but then I can't afford to buy beauty products that nearly cost as much as having the de-wrinkle procedure done!
For example The Regenerating Serum by Creme De Le Mer, £375 for a 75ml bottle. Ouch.
"
Creme De Le Mer
A skincare powerhouse that diminishes the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores"


But if I could afford to buy such products, perhaps I would treat myself to them every then again...
Alas, I can't. 

And do we even need it anyway?  I believe good skin runs in genes and taking good care of yourself, we all hope we won't have the face of  prune we turn into OAP's.

My Grandmother, 84, kept her face out of the sun from the age of 20 and has looked after her skin since a young age.  And not a wrinkle in sight!

My Grandmother 84.  Wrinkle free. 

The following are obvious - smoking, sun, over indulgence and no cleansing routine are not going to give you peachy smooth skin and a plump face. 
But we are young and live for the day and these things cannot be helped. 

What we can do to help though is take 5 or less minutes out of our days to cleanse, tone and moisturise.  Simple things that all help our skin. 
100ml pump starter kitI have been using Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish since I was 14 and would never use anything else.  I've never had oily, dry or spot prone skin-  (well, the odd spot from a weekend of debauchery perhaps).
It really is a miracle worker and I have converted so many people from brands such as Clinique, Elemis etc and now I want to convert YOU.  All you need to do is follow my blog and at random one person will be selected and win a Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 100ml Starter Pack the following week.
http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser.html







Why I love it so much:
+ Time - It take 2 minutes to use
+ Application - Cream based, it's safe to take over eyes, smells yummy
 My skin, Your skin - Suitable for all skin types and ages
+ Removal - The muslin cloth removes EVERYTHING and helps to gently exfoliate your skin at the same time = smoother skin
+ Ingredients - High quality, safe naturally active ingredients
Testing - Not tested on animals.
Price - 13.95 for a starter pack = 100ml cleanser and 2 muslin cloths. 


It's won 10 awards for Best Cleanser so why don't you try it for yourself.  For free.  Just follow www.theislandgirlblogger.blogspot.com and YOU could win. 
(please make sure you follow on blogspot as followers on bloglovin are unidentifiable)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am a massive follower of liz earle but not for aslong as most mines just recently, but my skins never looked better, my pores are literally gone now its the only thing thats worked and hasnt left me blotchy and covered in spots after a couple of uses xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Labels