Tuesday 29 March 2011

Pretty Baby

Thrifting Tuesday


Vintage Cream Mesh Ballet Skirt

http://www.brandalley.co.uk/

This elegant stylish layered tulle ballerina skirt with the contrast black waistband with feature bow is a key item for spring/summer 11.  So when I saw this gorgeous skirt from Lipsy I had to have it.  Luckily they still had my size so I snapped it up on brandalley.co.uk.  £20 reduced from £60 I most definitely got a bargain.
When I get it through the post I'll put something together to show you all. 

pretty baby


I created this set which features heavily on our English Heritage.
Girly, pretty shapes featured on all walks during London Fashion Week and Essex Fashion Week. 
Go out and treat yourselves ladies!
TopShop strapless cotton dress
30 GBP - topshop.com

Dress
$90 - modcloth.com

Beige platform pumps
$29 - lulus.com



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad after read your blog actually I'm also lover of BrandAlley products I always shop from there with a lot of saving by using BrandAlley Offers at voucherhunt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Labels